The X-Cash Foundation is managing the development of the X-Cash Project, providing funding for community-driven projects and bounties for necessary developments.
Join us and be part of this adventure with us.
The Builder's Project is a special bounty program run by the X-Cash Foundation, where contributors and developers can undertake special tasks and development projects to improve the X-Cash Project and earn subsequent rewards.
Builder's Project are listed here, and on our official GitHub repository.
You are looking to contribute to the project but you are not a developer? You are at the right place.
The X-Cash Foundation also needs engaged people to help manage, promote, and improve X-Cash.
Apply to a contributor position and become part of the X-Cash Foundation.
We are looking to onboard a contributor with project management skills to develop the X-Cash contributor program and help us supervise it.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Finalizing the contribution guidelines with the other contributors
- Define the contribution workflow in GitHub Project
- Follow up and update the existing pipeline of projects
- Apply and enforce the contribution guidelines for healthy repositories
- Attend the contributor calls and provide updates to the rest of contributors
- Coordinate with the communication team to provide articles and content to update the community
- Previous relevant experiences in project management
- Knowledge of the X-Cash Core technology and principles
- Understanding of GitHub workflow and GitHub Projects
- Great communication and written skills (English)
- Proactive and Curious
- Being already active in the X-Cash community is a strong plus
Retribution & Terms
This task is retribution 350 USD XCASH equivalent per month, capped at 20USD/MXCASH. The retribution is paid between the 25-31st of each month. After a 6 month period, possibility of integrating the team fund reward.
The position is indefinitely renewable in two-months cycles. XCASH valuation is taken at the time of the payment, from Coingecko live data. Payment will be made using X-Cash’s public transaction for auditability.
You are interested? Please provide your application before April, 30th 2021.
Your application should contain:
The final decision results will be shared by the X-Cash Foundation committee during the next weekly contributor call.
As an open-source project, X-Cash GitHub repositories are open for public contributions. See our contribution guidelines, check open issues and participate in the X-Cash development.
Some issues will be assigned a special tag for bounty. These issues can be undertaken by members of the community to earn XCASH rewards.